What happens if I become ill, or I wish to cancel my ticket to a Tour Copenhagen?
If you wish to cancel your ticket by any circumstance, the following conditions apply:
– Cancelation within 48 hours before the start of the tour, no refund will be given
– Cancelation latest 3 days before the tour date: 50% of the tour price will be refunded.
– Cancelation latest 3 days before a tour start, Tour Copenhagen will charge a 5 Eur administration fee, the rest of the tour price will be refunded.
If you wish to cancel your Guided Tour ticket contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2035 6579.
What happens if I am running late to a tour?
– All tours start on the exact time stated in the program. Tour Copenhagen is not liable to any delays from you. It is solely your responsibility to show up on the stated time.
If you have booked and paid for a tour for more than just yourself, you are responsible that your fellow travellers are on time, not Tour Copenhagen.
I have found a tour I want to participate in, how can I pay?
– You can either pay when the tour starts: Cash or MobilePay.
-Or we can send you an invoice before the tour begins.
Can’t find the answer you are looking for?
– Don’t hesitate to contact us, we will answer any questions you might have within 24 hours. Write to email@example.com or call +45 2035 6579.